Wrkspace is proud to announce its newest Preston business centre right in the heart of the cities Winckley Square. The brand behind the successful business hubs Old Docks House, The Watermark and Enterprise Centre has acquired their newest centre today.
What To Expect?
If you’ve ever visited the beautiful Old Docks House then you’ll know that Wrkspace has high standards. The 1930’s art-deco masterpiece was lovingly restored to its former glory by the Wrkspace team. Opened in October 2018 this beautiful building is now a bustling centre for businesses such as Juniper Wealth Management and Marketing Lancashire.
From the original parquet flooring to the grand entrance hall there isn’t an inch of space without the wow factor. The facilities are fantastic too. There’s a modern co-working and break out space, high-speed wifi, meeting room and plenty of networking events. That’s why the office suites are full to capacity with tenants making the most of the bustling environment. Similarly, The Watermark and Enterprise Centre both have top-notch facilities and an inspiring work environment.
Facilities At Winckley Square
Wrkspace have big plans for their newest Preston business centre!
The Winckley Square offices will retain all of its period charms whilst providing state-of-the-art facilities. The luxury centre will comprise of both small and large serviced offices suitable for any business. Break-out areas and co-working space will be available as well as modern meeting rooms. There is ample parking available to both tenants and their visitors who will be greeted by the front of house staff. There will be regular events and networking opportunities both on-site and at the other centres. Virtual Offices and hot desks will also be available for those wanting to make the most of the prestigious address.
Winckley Square itself is a beautiful leafy oasis right in the city centre. Previously an exclusive residential area for Preston’s gentry it is now home to some of the cities most successful businesses. The central gardens provide a beautiful view, or the perfect spot to take a break at lunchtime. With it’s proximity to the railway station and bus route Winckley Square is also ideal for commuters.
Why Is Wrkspace Different?
The team pride themselves on their service and unique offering. There are no one-size-fits-all generic square offices or characterless grey walls at a Wrkspace centre. Every single one of the serviced office centres has a unique style and vibrant atmosphere. A winning combination of inspiring surroundings, high-tech services and collaborative working.
Therefore even though the offices are spread across different locations the tenants are all part of one business family. Regular networking events take place across all Preston business centres, and the Winckley Square centre will be no exception. The team behind Wrkspace are group of experienced business professionals with a real interest in helping their tenants achieve success.
This is what makes Wrkspace centres unique, they provide a workspace that businesses can call home.
To find out when Winckley Square offices will be open, and to keep up to date with all the Wrkspace news follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.Published
- 3 Things To Check Before You Book A Meeting Room
- Office Space To Rent In A Unique Business Centre
- Office Move Checklist
- Serviced Office vs Leased Office
- WRKSPACE Business Centre Comes To Bolton
- Using A Virtual Office As Your Company Address
- All About Wrkspace at Old Docks House.
- What Is Coworking?
- Lancashire’s flag flies high
- Co-working offers flexibility
- Marketing Lancashire makes the move
- Old Docks House popularity grows
- 5 Free Tools to Help Your Business Collaborate
- The Old Docks House – Renovation Revealed
- Why Collaboration is Great For Your Business
- Local Business Shows & Exhibitions Near Lancashire
- Hot Desk Your Way to Business Success
- 5 Networking Tips for Small Businesses
- GDPR… The Start of Better Regulation, Not a Deadline!
- Why You Need a Professional Business Address
- 3 Ways Serviced Offices & Flexible Workspaces Help Keep IT Stress Free
- FREE Online Tools Every Small Business Should Know About
- Make Your Meeting Matter
- Sneak Preview – The Old Docks House Preston
- 8 Reasons Why a Virtual Office Is Good For Your Business
- What Social Media Platforms Should I Be On and Why?
- 3 Great Reasons to Rent a Desk
- Strategy: How to Make Your Small Business Look Bigger
- 5 Ways To Boost Your Brand
- 6 Benefits to Working in a Shared Office Space
- Ribbleton Lane Mill And The Preston City Cotton Trade
- 3 Reasons Why Preston is a Great Place to Establish Your Business
- New York firm wins Preston bus station design contract
- Wash Design create public art piece for Jaguar Land Rover
- Design By House launch new print series ‘Metropolis’
- AtmosFEAR! bring hellish horrors to Lisbon, Portugal
- Unity Hi Fi launches with the RIAA Phono Pre Amplifier
- Piccolo in Panama
- Andy from Wash Design at The Longitude Gallery
- The Little Big Voice at Jamie Oliver’s Big Feastival
- Join us at the Watermark – Free!
- Colour in Context Event
- Mondrian and his studios
- The Watermark gets AtmosFEAR!
- The Watermark’s own Chris Mason raises money for Rosemere