Where it began:
The Old Docks House in Preston is an amazing Art deco building steeped in history. The beautiful building, well known for the distinctive clocktower, was built in 1936 at the junction of Watery Lane and Port Lane and acted as the administrative headquarters for the Port of Preston. The docks closed in 1981 and the Old Docks House was closed along with it. The old building has had many owners since then but has now undergone a sympathetic renovation to provide serviced office space for new and growing businesses in a prestigious location.
Read about the recent 4 month refurbishment programme >
What’s available at The Old Docks House?
The Old Docks House is a beautiful building in a premium location. It offers business owners the opportunity to work from a fantastic location without the huge price tag associated with purchasing or leasing a whole building. The Old Docks House has many great services and facilities including:
- Secure on-site parking There are ample parking spaces for tenants and their visitors.
- Serviced Offices With front desk receptionist, high speed broadband, post collection and call answering services.
- Virtual Office Solutions At The Old Docks House you can have a professional business address and establish yourself in a prestigious location without the crippling overheads.
- Meeting Rooms The Old Docks House offers professional and inspiring meeting rooms for all your business needs.
- Flexible Workspaces Choose from shared office space, studios or suites, Whatever works for your business.
- IT Services Of course you also have peace of mind knowing there is a dedicated IT support to help you keep your business running smoothly.
The newly refurbished Old Docks House is in a great location for you to establish and grow your business in an emerging community and meet other businesses from the local area. It offers you the space, services and facilities to help your business succeed.
Be sure to check out the refurbished Old Docks House and see for yourself what it could do for your growing business. To arrange a viewing of the new offices and facilities please call 01772 259220.Published