If you don’t currently attend and exhibit at any of your local business exhibitions then you are missing out on a great marketing tool. Local business shows, exhibitions, or trade shows, can be an excellent way to help grow your small business. It’s an inexpensive way of making new connections and generating new leads and you should definitely think about using these local shows to help your business.
Don’t be put off thinking you need to spend lots of money in order to exhibit at a show, you can make the most of an exhibition stand with some thought, good design and fairly simple promotional tools such as a roller banner. Make use of any free marketing by ensuring you provide the event team with all the information they need to be able to include you in their promotional material.
It’s tempting to have lots of promotional freebies such as mugs, pens etc but you could try something a bit different such as a prize draw where the winner gets a complimentary product or service. If exhibiting is not on your agenda right now then do make sure you take advantage of the potential connections that can be made just by attending a trade show, it’s a great way to network!
Business Exhibitions North West:
- Bingley Business Expo 19/09/2018, 9:30am-4:00pm, Bingley Arts Centre, Main Street, Bingley, BD16 2LZ
- North Lancs Expo 23/09/2018-24/09/2018, 10:00am-4:00pm, Lancaster Brewery, Lancaster Leisure Park, Wyresdale Rd, Lancaster, LA1 3LA
- Blackpool Business Expo 26/09/2018, 9:00am-3:00pm, Village Urban Resort, East Park Drive, Blackpool FY3 8LL
- Huddersfield Business Show 27/09/2018, 10:00am-3:00pm, John Smiths Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PG
- Expo North West 11/10/2018, 10:00am-3:00pm, Burnley, Turf Moor
- The Great British Expos 22/11/2018, 9:30am-3:00pm, Etihad Stadium, Manchester, M11 3JA
- Shout Expo 29/03/2019, 9:00am- 3:00pm, Preston Guildhall, Lancaster Rd, Preston, PR1 1HT
There are plenty of business exhibitions in the local area over the coming months so be sure to take a look and make the most of this fantastic opportunity to network and promote your business.
Related blogs: 5 Networking Tips For Small BusinessesPublished